Appalachiadoxy

Orthodox Christianity and Southern culture: the Ultimate Irony? or the Best of Life! I created this blog as a venue for my cathartic ranting and the occasional spiritually enlightening take on Orthodox Christianity and my experiences and failures within it. Also lots of strange irreverent Southern Humor.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

When beards go wrong, the dangers of convertitis

I will try to give relevant information in this blog about the purest of Christianities. My pledge is to keep this blog convertitis free. But you know we don't have pledges or oaths in orthodoxy for good and obvious reasons. Here is a nice article about keeping and improving your Christian faith and avoiding convertitis.

http://www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk/brorthoc.htm

I thought this article was scarily accurate. My convertitis is worse than I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home